Server interruptions

More
11 hours 52 minutes ago #279 by Franck
Server interruptions was created by Franck
You might have noticed the server went down a couple times recently. And because I'm abroad ATM, I'm afraid interruptions might still happen until I'm back home on the 13th.

I host the server at home but for some obscure reasons the breaker on the line keeps tripping from time to time. So having a UPS does not help much as it can keep the power for only one hour or so. Hopefully a good friend of mine was able to fix the issue every time but he'll be abroad next week. So finger crossed the breaker does not trip until I get back. I'll then move the whole thing to a stable line.

Cheer,
Franck.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum